➼ T U R N | A R O U N D | T I M E : Please allow 1-3 Weeks for us to process your Santa Sack order
➼ Our best selling Santa Sacks are now BACK IN STOCK!
• Limited stock available!
• Once sold out, we won’t have any more available until 2022!
➼ S a n t a | S a c k | D e t a i l s :
• Personalise with your name
• The Santa Sack Size: approx 60 Cm x 70 Cm
• Made from quality, natural polyester canvas
• Printed on one side, and as shown in the picture, the design does not fill the whole sack. It has been designed this way so when the sacks are filled, the full design still shows on the front!
➼ Personalisation is optional: If no name details are added or noted, we will create and send a non-personalised design for your order.
➼ Designed and Printed in Brisbane, Australia.
➼ Need a smaller size? Check our shop for Medium and Mini sizes!
➼ A b o u t | T h e | P r i n t :
• High quality dye-sublimation print ensures the design won’t fade, peel or scratch.
• The ink is pressed INTO the material, not on top of it. The result is a beautiful vintage-looking print that will last.
• We use a special design method that mimics the look of foil and glitter when featured in the design.
➼ S a f e t y | a n d | c a r e :
• To close the drawstring, ensure you pull both strings on each side to avoid unthreading them.
• The drawstring sack is fully machine washable and this will not affect the image.
• Cold wash on a delicate cycle only, not suitable for dryer. Hang indoors or in the shade to dry.
*Supervision with this product is recommended at all times for children under 3 years old. This product is not a toy.
➼ Personalisation is optional: If no name details are added or noted, we will send a non-personalised design for your order.
➼ P r i n t i n g :
Our products are individually printed and hand made by us, in Brisbane.
Differences in print placement, and the creation process can happen and are part of the charm of a handmade product. With the nature of hand made products, please do not expect each product to be exactly the same, as one may slightly differ to the next. This part of the handmade process is what makes our products unique and should not be seen as a fault. They will never affect the overall aesthetic of the product and its ability for use as intended.
➼ P l e a s e | N o t e :
• Please note that the actual print colours may vary from those you see on your screen due to monitor settings, the nature of handcrafting the product and each different substrate produces a slightly different printed result.
• Images are for design and illustration purposes and the finished product may be slightly different, props are not included with your order.